Today the ED (Erectile dysfunction) or impotence has become one of the most common health issues in men. It is a condition in which the men have trouble in achieving an erection at the time of sexual intercourse.
This problem usually occurs when an adequate amount of blood does not flow towards the penis which stops men from erecting. There are lots of people in the world that are affected by this problem and do not know that it is a health issue which can be cured if detected. With the help some highly effective medicines like Viagra, this issue can be solved.
Different Causes of ED (erectile dysfunction)
The following are few causes which led to the problem of ED in men:
- Medical Conditions
- Spinal cord injury
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Prostate cancer treatment
How can ED be Cured?
The problem of ED can be cured if do some changes in your lifestyle. Some people have a habit of drinking and smoking. By quitting these habits, they can get rid of ED as smoking and drinking influences the circulation of blood which ultimately causes ED.
By getting more active throughout the day i.e. through walking, running and exercising, you can decrease the problem of ED. The more you stay away from stress, it becomes easier to cure ED. You can also take the medication like Viagra which is quite useful for curing this health problem but after consulting your health professional.
How does Viagra Function?
Well! The Viagra basically increases the flow of blood towards the penis so that the men can get the good erection at the time of sexual intercourse. However, the results of the Viagra can vary from person to person but the medicine works in most of the cases.
The effect of Viagra generally begins to start within 30 to 60 minutes time period. The doctors suggest this medicine to the men who are suffering from ED. The medicine only functions if you are stimulated sexually. The effects of Viagra can last up to 4 to 6 hours. After the erection, you will feel normalbut still, if you feel any abnormality then you should consult your doctor instantly.
When Not to Consume Viagra for Curing ED?
Well! Your doctor is the only person that can tell you when not to take Viagra. But still under following conditions, you should not have Viagra for curing ED:
- You cannot take Viagra with any medicines known as nitrates, amyl nitrate or amyl nitrite, butyl nitrate, cyclase stimulators, etc. It can affect the working of the Viagra.
- Do not take Viagra if you are allergic to sildenafil that is contained in Viagra.
- The medicines like HIV protease inhibitors and oral antifungal medicines should not be consumed along with Viagra.
- If there are complications with your blood cells like sickle cell, then the Viagra cannot be taken.
- People suffering from anemia, leukemia or multiple myeloma cannot take the Viagra.
- If you have any stomach ulcers, liver problems, kidney problems or have undergone through the kidney dialysis, then this medicine cannot be given to you.
What are the side effects of Viagra if you consume it for curing ED?
The Viagra has some common side effects also such as:
- Sometimes the erection does not get stopped even after the period of four hours then, such condition is known as priapism which can damage the penis.
- There can be a sudden loss of vision in the eyes which is known as non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- There might be an unexpected hearing loss, dizziness, headache etc.
- Upset stomach
- Stuffy or a runny nose
- Back pain
- Color changes in vision
- Muscle pain
There are some severe side effects of Viagra also which need and immediate doctor attention:
- Heart attack or stroke
- Irregular heartbeat
In the end, we just want to say that Viagra should not be consuming for curing the issue of ED in men until the doctor recommends. The Viagra is not meant to be consumed by women or small children. The ED can be easily cured with a little change in your lifestyle along with the Viagra medication. If your problem is severe, then you should immediately consult your doctor for help.