Morning walk is the best simplest exercise. A person who is an early-riser can be a regular walker too. Walking always comes with numerous benefits. A regular walker is exposed to morning fresh air which has many health benefits. People who walk regularly in the morning are rejuvenated and seem more energetic as compared to others. Morning walk is good for controlling blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, diabetes. It lessens stress and strain.Let us read about the benefits of morning walk in detail:
- It controls weight: The first and the most notable benefit is the it keeps a check on weight. A regular morning walker is able to control weight. Walking in the simplest exercise. By walking one is able to spend calories that are consumed in form of food. Energy consumed= Energy Spent, is equal to weight control. Morning time is the time when there is ample amount of oxygen present in the surroundings. As oxygen is supporter of combustion. Therefore, morning walk helps in disintegrating complex food structures into simplest form of energy. This simplest form can then be spent by body while walking. Therefore, it can be considered that morning walk is best to control weight.
- It energizes your body: Morning walk helps in effective blood circulation and adequate supply of oxygen to every part of the body. Morning walk rejuvenates the body and by doing so you able to provide your body with the boost that it needs. Morning walk helps the oxygen reach each and every cell of the body in the way they need it. Hence, morning walk is always a best idea for cell life.
- Body Toning: For toning body muscles, heavy exercises are not needed. A simple walk is good enough to bring all the body muscles in use and keep them toned. Morning walk does this to a great affect. A brisk morning walk cuts down body fat and helps getting a person in posture. By walking daily, a person can tone muscles of legs, stomach and usually other parts. A person who walks daily in the morning does not need GYM to get a toned body.
- Keeps Diabetes Away: It is a known fact that walking keeps a check on diabetes. Diabetic patients are always asked to walk daily for at least an hour. Walking helps in controlling blood sugar levels. It helps in maintaining insulin in Type 2 diabetes. It also improves BMI. Additionally, people who walk daily are disease free. Morning walk keeps blood circulation in a necessary manner. It also lowers the risk of bone diseases. Walking daily helps in strengthening hip muscles and bones. Therefore, chances of hip fracture are considerably reduced.
- Cholesterol Control: In our body, there are two kinds of cholesterol 1) good and 2) bad. Cholesterol levels in certain amount are always needed by the body for cell growth and maintenance of health. Walking makes it sure that levels of cholesterol remain in a manner that is actually needed by the body for proper functioning.
- Increases Lung Capacity and Prevents Strokes: Walking, Running and Swimming are some exercises that increase the capacity of lungs. Walking and running continuously for prolonged periods of time increase efficiency of the lungs. A person who walks regularly has increased lung capacity and is able to pump more air with every inhale. Therefore, the working efficiency of lungs are considerably increased. It is a known fact that exercising helps in controlling blood viscosity and controls blood clots. This considerably reduces the chances of having strokes.
- Improves Brain Function and Controls Depression: Walking leads to proper blood flow to the brain hence improving brain function. It also controls rejuvenates life and hope. Walking leads to the flow of pain-killing endorphins across the body. Depression patients can feel an improvement in their condition by having a walk daily for 35-40 minutes.
- Controls Aging: Walking is known to control aging and it is good for skin. Walking is a phenomenon that results in cell formation. Since it a mild exercise, it creates a situation where body cells are break and heal on regular basis. This is good for aging process. It is also a known fact that walking helps in preventing pimples. It also prevents acne and other skin problem.
A morning walk is always a fantastic way to start a day. It benefits a person mentally, socially and physically. It brings necessary changes to the life. With so many health benefits, it becomes wise to make a start today if not started already. Therefore, for those who are looking to make a new start towards health lifestyle; Morning walk is the best thing. A combination of Morning Walk, evening running and occasional swimming is a best session towards health life.